Monday, July 20, 2009

Unlocked my blog

That's right, only eight years after the fact, give or take a few weeks, I got a hold of my old blog again.

It was one I created for a two-month trip to Thailand. Following the trip, I stopped posting to it and pretty much forgot about it. So successfully did I forget, in fact, that I never updated the contact info and forgot the password.

For anyone in such a predicament, do not try to get google staff to help you unlock a lost blog. I entreated them on numerous occasions to no response. In any case, this evening I tried a few combinations, and there it was - dusty, intact, unlocked. So now what?

Now that it's back, I may eventually take the time to merge in the pictures from the trip. I have lots of images that never got set with the text. Image uploading was a herculean task in 2001, y'know.

No comments: